I DARTS ZEN is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 in relation to all personal information it collects. This commitment is demonstrated in this Policy. The Privacy Act incorporates the Australian Privacy Principles, and personal information held by I DARTS ZEN will be treated in accordance with those Principles.
This Policy sets out the broad controls which I DARTS ZEN has adopted to govern the way it collects and uses personal information, the circumstances in which it might disclose personal information to third parties, how you can access your personal information held by I DARTS ZEN and what they can do if they are unhappy with I DARTS ZEN’s treatment of their personal information.
This Policy applies to personal information. “Personal information” means any information or opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
In this Policy there are also references to “sensitive information”. “Sensitive information” is information or an opinion about a person’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual orientation or practices, criminal record, or health, genetic or biometric information. Sensitive information is a subset of personal information.
How and when does I DARTS ZEN collect personal information?
I DARTS ZEN collects personal information in a variety of ways in the course of conducting its business, including:
- using written forms;
- through contact in person or over the telephone, mobile or other messaging technology;
- providing goods and services and related information to customers, and registration of and administering customer accounts;
- engaging suppliers, contractors and other personnel;
- responding to questions regarding our products/ services and our business;
- interacting with people via our website, social media platforms and emails; and
- Security video surveillance at I DARTS ZEN sites.
The kinds of personal information collected and held by I DARTS ZEN include (depending on the circumstances):
- addresses and other contact details i.e. email addresses;
- information about your music, entertainment, food or beverage preferences;
- other personal information that you provide to us or that we collect in the course of our relationship with you.
In most instances, I DARTS ZEN will collect personal information directly from you. Sometimes, I DARTS ZEN collects personal information about you from other people. For instance, from other I DARTS ZEN companies, service providers, social media (such as Facebook or Instagram) or from other publicly available sources of information.
If I DARTS ZEN receives personal information that I DARTS ZEN has not requested (unsolicited information) and I DARTS ZEN determines that I DARTS ZEN could not have collected that information under the Australian Privacy Principles if I DARTS ZEN had requested it, then I DARTS ZEN will destroy or de-identify the information if it is lawful and reasonable to do so.
How does I DARTS ZEN use personal information?
The use to which we can put personal information depends on the reason for which it was collected.
I DARTS ZEN may use personal information for its primary purpose of collection, related purposes, and other purposes permitted by applicable law, including:
- providing the goods and services that have been requested;
- contracting out some of our functions to external service providers and suppliers;
- maintaining, managing and developing our relationship with clients and potential clients;
- carrying our research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
- developing and managing relationships with our employees, contractors and service providers;
- managing insurance;
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- the organization of events;
- to otherwise provide the goods and services of I DARTS ZEN.
I DARTS ZEN may use your personal information to provide you with newsletters and other direct marketing communications by post, email, telephone and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law.
I DARTS ZEN will not use your personal information for direct marketing if we are told not to. You may also at any time request I DARTS ZEN not to use your personal information to send you direct marketing material. Such a request can be made by contacting I DARTS ZEN either in writing, by email or by telephone at the contact details below. There is no fee for making such a request.[You can also unsubscribe from our email notifications by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe ’ button at the button at the bottom of our email notifications and following the prompts or by emailing us by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ button.’]
How does I DARTS ZEN hold personal information?
Personal information collected by I DARTS ZEN is held on I DARTS ZEN’s and if applicable third party computer systems.
You can request access to your personal information that we hold. You can also ask for corrections to be made. To do so, please contact us using the contract details below.
If you are concerned that we have not complied with your legal rights or applicable privacy laws, or you would like to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, you may contact us using the contact details below.
We will respond to complaints within a reasonable period of time (usually 30 days).
If you disagree with our decision, you may refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by visiting www.oaic.gov.au, calling 1300 363 992 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact I DARTS ZEN